Hiiii guys! How are you? Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re all having a fantastic day.
Today I’m going to do a tag, which I haven’t done in a while! I’m super excited, sooooooo.. I’m gonna start the tag now:)
- Link back to the original post at Quote, Unquote so the the creator can read your answers.
- Link back to the post of the person who tagged you and thank them (thank you, @OrdinaryFabGirl – she left an open nomination xx I literally love your blog sm!)
- You may use the included graphic anywhere in your post but don’t have to.
- Fill all 7 categories.
- You can either leave this tag upon so anyone can do it or tag up to 7 people.
- a classic book you have been meaning to read forever but haven’t yet.
I just don’t know. Robin Hood just doesn’t feel like the type of book I’d like – especially since I don’t like classics 😂
2. a book on your shelf you haven’t read yet.
Journey to the River Sea was recommended to me forever ago but I just couldn’t get into it:/ by forever I mean 2 years 😂
3. A book that you got recently but haven’t read.
I’ve actually owned this for a month, and not read it. Wowww. But I have had other things to read. I’m planning to read this in June (so this month:). I guess I was saving it for a summer-y month!
4. a book that you’ve had forever but haven’t read.
I’ve had the jungle book for forever.. and I still haven’t read it. i don’t know why.
actually, i do. when the live-action movie came out, I was so scared i was scared to read the book. eh, i’ll get round to it later.
5. a book that a friend recommended that you haven’t read.
honestly, I borrowed this from my friend more than a month ago. it’s next on my TBR because I feel bad 😂
6. a book that you are procrastinating on.
the Spanish Love Deception is supposed to be really good, however, I just can’t seem to get round to it:)
7. the next book on your TBR (to be read)
as I mentioned, In Darkling Wood is next on my tbr. and I hope to finish it after the book I’m reading right now:)
- Zainab (@ZainabChats)
- Evin (@acurlysue’sramblings)
- Diamond (@ihave12%ofaplan)
- Selina (@simplyselina)
- Maggie (@Maggie’sDoodles)
- Heidi (@HeidiLane)
I also want to leave an open nomination for anyone else who wants to do this tag! xx
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Have an incredible day and I will see you next time. Byee!<3