- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the creator of the tag: Nehal @ Quirky Pages.
- List the rules.
- Share one or more bloggers you think fits into each criteria.
- The people you mention will be considered tagged.
- Apart from the ones you shared, you can tag other bloggers and notify them.
- Just have fun!!
✨Prompts + ppl I tagged!✨
- A fascinating blog theme – Ordinary Fab Girl, because her blog banner and background are both so cute!!Click on the link to view her current latest post
- A lovely homepage – Selina @Selina’s Garden of Thoughts, because I love the warm, sunlit vibe of it! Click here to view her current latest post
- Great Book Reviews – Evin@A Curly Sue’s Ramblings. I know she literally tagged me, but I wanted to mention her because her book review literally made me buy AGGGTM (which is such a good book!!)
- Amazing humour – Sabrina@Girl Chat! Click here to view the post that made me follow her blog!!
- Mind-blowing poems and stories – Flora@Flora’s Fictional Writing! Her writing is incredible!
- The friendliest – Diamond@I have 12% of a plan! I love her bullet journalling posts!
- The most consistent – the whole LTBL team! I love their post, 5 things that make readers unfollow!
- The best at sharing tips – Zainab@Zainab Chats! I love her tips posts!
- The talented artist – Miriam@Inside Miriam’s Mind, I love her bullet journal posts! She’s so good at it:)
- Cool site name – Sep@Bookishly Yours! I think that’s such a cool and official sounding name! I love her poem ‘A Week Of You’!
- The underrated – Amelia@Blue Flamingo! Her posts are so cool and she’s so underrated – go follow her RIGHT NOW!!
Ahhhhhh we’re finally at the end. That took me a whole hour. Oh goddddddd
But anyways – if I mentioned you in this post, then consider yourself tagged! Have a great day and see you next week!