Hello and happy day! Welcome to my corner of the InTeRnEt!
(I’m in a funny mood today:)
I’ve been working on this post for a while (my blogging schedule be like: 😑) and it is finally out 😅
I got nominated for this award by Heidi (@hiedilane), which… how does she know how much I love cookies?!
Anyways, let’s get started!
- Thank the person/fellow cookie lover who nominated you! (or whose blog you found out about this award through) (thank you Hiedi! 🧡ily)
- Answer the cookie-related questions and add one of your own!
- Share some pictures of cookies you adore! (can be pics you’ve taken or ones from online, just be sure to give credit where credit is due.)
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers who love cookies and leave an open nomination for every cookie lover around the world! (Oh I will)
- what are your top three favourite types of cookies?
I would say triple chocolate cookies, double chocolate cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. (I have a slight obsession with chocolate. Can you tell?)
2. What’s a cookie you haven’t tried yet but REALLY want to?
um…. *googles cookie flavours* M&M cookies. They sound sooo good….
3. What’s the last type of cookie you ate?
a sugar cookie. For snack. At school. My resolution to eat healthy.. not thriving. (But I eat in small amounts, so it’s fine:)
4. If you were a cookie, which kind would you be and why? (i.e. chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, macaroon, peanut butter, etc)
triple chocolate chip. But then I would feel tempted to eat myself, so maybe s’more. But then if I ever met a chocolate cookie I would eat them. I don’t know 🤷♀️
5. Why do you love cookies?
Because I love the taste 😋
6. Flora‘s Question: What’s one cookie you’re not so keen on (you dislike)?
I wouldn’t say I’m “not keen” on these, but I really don’t like Jammy Dodgers
7. Haley‘s Questions: What is the best cookie recipe you’ve made?
Oh god, this is such a long story… I made cookies with my cousin once and we forgot the butter! But they came out great. Since then I’ve always been a bit apprehensive about butter (No offense butter.. I don’t need you for my cookies anymore.)
8. Tanatswa‘s Question: If you could make a three tier cookie desert, which cookie would be on your first tier?
triple chocolate chip. (and then double, then single 😉
9. Alexandria‘s Question: Have you ever made cookies?
umm. yea. 😊
Hiedi’s question: Have you ever mixed brownie batter and cookie dough to make brookies/crownies?
no… but I love both and I’m gonna bake today, so maybe I’ll give it a go! ❤
my question: if you could have one piece of cookie-themed furniture, what would it be? (random I know!)
*goes and has lunch because stomach can not physically endure anymore*
*comes back 2 hours later*
🍪ok, actually time for some cookie pics🍪
As you guys probably know, I’m obsessed with choc chip cookies. (Single, double and triple!)
if any of you guys don’t do awards/tags, that’s fine 😀 just let me know you’ve seen this post 🙂
I hope you guys had a really great week and I will see you again very soon when.. you know what? I’m gonna keep y’all in
but I will be seeing you again. Soon.
(remember if you do this award, link it in the comments. I wanna read!!)